Friday, April 17, 2015

MY PERFUME COLLECTION!


Every girl has her own perfume collection and these are mine!


I've had the Gucci Envy Me for such a long time but haven't empty it because it's not an everyday fragrance, I love it occasionally. Lasting power of up to 4 hours.

I love the Versace Yellow Diamond. It's a fruity scent and it's sweet and a hint of floral? You can see how much I love it. My mum gave this to me. Lasting power of up to 4 hours.

Another 2 fragrance are my morning fragrance and also my favorites now! They are

Oh my God, I put on the Ferrari Light Essence when I feel happy. It has lemon and orange in it i guess. It makes me feel awake and who says it's only for men?! I will definitely categorize this as an unisex perfume.  This perfume has no lasting power, I'm still finding a way to make it last.

Now, I put on the Fijian Water Lotus Fragrance Mist everyday, unless I feel excited or happy, I will switch them to the other 3 that I owned. I spray the fragrance onto my skin for a longer lasting power.

I used to own 2 Chanel Perfumes and I've emptied them. They are the Chanel No.5 Eau de Parfum and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche.  

Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum is my holy grail perfume, I'm getting another one for my birthday this year! =D Not many people like how it smells because it smells like an old lady? That's absurd.
Chanel No.5 is my signature scent. It is the only scent that last more than 12 hours on my skin.
Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche only last around 6 hours. 

That's all for now! xoxo

Thank you for taking your time reading this. I'm doing another type of collection soon. So, follow me on Twitter and Instagram and leave me comment and share to Google+  

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment