Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SKINCARE REVIEW: ANNIE'S WAY CALENDULA SOFTENING JELLY MASK

Another member of my rescue team! Annie's Way Calendula Softening Jelly Mask is here with me.


This is the overall packaging of the mask, it's quite bulky. I bought this from Maskslim Online




It has an inner lid inside to prevent the jelly mask to stain the cover.



This is how it looks like from inside. It's jelly. 


It has a seal so when someone opened it before, customer will know it and report it to their customer service. But seriously, it's useless. I've opened it so many times and it's still in that perfect condition. 

This mask comes with a spatula.

Directions (Or how I use it):
Clenase, apply toner and serum before applying this product. This is a MUST to prevent allergies or itchiness. I've tried applying with a serum and it itch like.. oh my. 
Apply with spatula until 3mm thick. Wait for 30 - 40 minutes.
Scrap your skin with the direction against your pores. 
You are about to discover that your pores are free from blackheads now. =D
Wash your face with water until clean.
Reapply toner and serum and other products in your regimen.
You will discover that your skin is fairer now!

Back to the Ratings!!

Packaging: 6/10
**Sturdy but bulky. Simple design.
Functionality: 9/10
**This thing works! It drawn out all my ugly stuff in the pores and saved myself a facial session. This product is so amazing.
Application: 5/10
**You need a spatula for this and waste my toner and serum. Other type of mask doesn't need a toner and serum before application. 
Price: Expensive
**This is not cheap for a 10 times application. It cost me more than RM 10.00 per usage which is not very wallet-friendly.  Comparing this to my holy grail Origins Charcoal Mask, I will always repurchase the Origins Charcoal Mask. 
Repurchase: No. 
**To those who love this, please continue to love them. It's just me who found that it's troublesome. =D This is a very good product for hydrating and softening your skin. I won't deny my love for it, but I can't also deny that this is expensive for me. 


I hope you guys enjoying reading my short review on this! 
Hope to write again soon.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment