Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE!

Here comes my night time skincare routine! With all my favorite skincare products, I just love to care for my skin every night. Even if i fall asleep by accident, I will wake up and wash my face! 


From left to right:
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple
3. The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil
4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

Step 1: Cleansing my face.

If I was wearing eye-makeup for the day, I will use the Algenist Melting Cleanser to clean my face as it melts away impurities and waterproof makeup so easily. It is a balm to oil to milky textured cleanser. First, massage the balm on the skin and it will melt down into oil. After all the balm turns in oil, add some water and massage into milk. Rinse off and we are done! How amazing it that? So easy right, one step does it all. 

Smell: No smell.
Packaging: 9/10
**Normal cap. Plastic bottle, quite sturdy.
Cleansing power: 9/10
**So far it melted down all my makeup without fail.
Price: Pricey.
**Bought it for RM130.00 . It will last a long time because I will only use it when i have eye makeup on. 

If I'm not wearing any eye-makeup, I will just use my Purity made simple cleanser with a foaming net. The foam produced will deeply cleanse my pores and leaving it feeling clean and hydrated. One thing about the Purity Cleanser, you'll have to use it with a foaming net. It doesn't work without it. My skin broke out when i'm not using a foaming net because it does not clean well. I've learned about the foaming net when the Japanese beauty bloggers raved about it. =D

Smell: 9/10
**Natural fresh smell, more like a herbal smell. Very relaxing. 
Packaging: 7.5/10
**Quite sturdy.
Cleansing power: 8.5/10
**So far I can feel my pores are clean. 
Price: Acceptable for a high end cleanser.
**Bought it for RM80++ if i'm not mistaken. Can be use for at least 4 months. 


Step 2: Toning my face for better absorption.

Pouring a desired amount onto a cotton pad and apply unto my skin.  Sometimes i pat them on my face but I rarely do that because I can't see a point in doing that. Toning is the final step of my cleansing routine so it is very important to use a cotton pad. 

Smell: 9/10
**Smells divine!
Packaging: 8/10
**Normal TBS cap. Sturdy.
Hydration: 9/10
**It feels different compared to other toner. This is good oily skin too. I have oily-combo skin.
Price: Acceptable for TBS products. Considered cheap as well. 
**Bought it for RM 46.75 on 15% discount (Grand Prix Sale)
Repurchase: YES YES YES!! 
**I will buy alot to store up if TBS ever did a 50% sale on the Vitamin E range! 

Step 3: Treat , hydrate and soften.  

I LOVE THIS STUFF! The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil. If i can bring one skincare product to heaven, I will definite choose this! I love how it soften my skin, and lighten my skin complexion. I just can't express my love for this in words. I just LOVE it. I use 2 drops at normal night, and 3 drops if I'm only sleeping for 3 hours or less. He is my hero!

Smell: 10/10
**Smells very nice!
Packaging: 10/10
**Glass bottle with a pipette, very sturdy, but it's in glass.
Hydration:10/10
**It's not oily on my face. The oil sink into the skin and hydrate it.  
Price: Acceptable for what it gave me. 
**Bought it for RM99 before GST. This is sold out in KLCC, I've traveled to Nu Sentral just to buy this. 
Repurchase: YES YES YES!! 


So, that's all for my night time skincare routine. I hope you enjoy reading it and have a nice day! Please click the Google+ button if you like it! 

Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment