Saturday, May 2, 2015

MY LIPCARE PRODUCTS!





Ta-da! I has been a long time since I post a review on my blog since I am sooo busy with my final year project, it is due soon. 

So today I am going to share with you my lip care products as the above. 


I give this a 9/10 for make-up wise because it sucks when you apply this alone. It just doesn't care for your lips alone. But, with a lipstick, your application looks literally FLAWLESS. You can have the most beautiful lips ever if you apply this underneath lipsticks. I will recommend it as a lip base, not a lip balm or anything like that. It goes a long long way because you only need a tiny tiny bit of it. 
Retails for RM 68 (bought it before GST)


To know that it has SPF alone already excites me, this little baby here is the most wonderful creation of  The Body Shop. This is even better than Burt's Bees! This lip balm really transform your cracked lips overnight into a healthy, plumy and lipstick-ready lips ! 
Ratings: 10/10 
Retails for RM29.00


This is my first lip balm that I bought that actually works. I love the mango smell and I think this one smells the best out of so many flavor. I love it, I keep reapplying it because it smells so good! I've posted about it before in instagram. It is 100% natural so it is very safe to use. I'm giving a 8/10 for this one. The effect of this lip balm is not as drastic as TBS Vitamin E ones but it works well if you are looking for a lip balm that smells great. For those who has cracked lips, this does not work very well with lipstick if you are opting this as a lip base. Get the TBS Vitamin E Lip Care, they make beautiful lip canvas for all lipsticks! 
Retails at RM21.00 (bought it before GST)

That's all for now, I hope you enjoy reading my review, and I'll write again next time! 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and hit the Google+ button to share! 


No comments:

Post a Comment