Friday, April 3, 2015

BODYCARE REVIEW: VICTORIA SECRET - LOVE SPELL BODY LOTION

Hello peeps! Today I'm going do a review on one of my favorite, the LOVE SPELL from VS. 

I LOVE IT! 

Gosh, where can you find a body cream that has beautiful smell and last for at least 2 hours in Malaysia?  This is it. It's the best so far and my boyfriend loves it. He's doesn't like perfume at all but he likes this one. It's love spell. what else can I say? =D 

There is one time I used it after taking a shower at the gym and my friend asked me what I was wearing. I showed her this and she tried it on and literally fall in love with it. Again, it's LOVE SPELL doing its job! A decent name for a perfect body cream isn't it?


I was doing my assignment or my final year project and I took this with me because my skin is a little dry. Please ignore my laptop. *teehee* 


The VS claims as below. I love the formula, it's not greasy, it's very hydrating and the hydrating power is long.  I put this on my body overnight and my skin was amazing the next day.



Sadly, it contains paraben but I don't care. I think worrying about chemicals makes our life shorter rather than the chemical itself. I mean, this formula is so good! Why bother. Old folks has been using products with it and they still live long ( but please don't put it on babies though.. LOL. )


Time for the ratings!! 

Smell: 10/10
**Smell so sexy! 
Packaging: 9/10
**Normal cap. Quite sturdy and travel friendly..
Hydrating/moisturizing power: 100%
**I just love how it moisturizing my skin without feeling greasy. Well I live in Malaysia, it's so hot everyday, if you are from a country that has a even drier weather. I don't think this is enough. =D
Price: Acceptable for it's formula.
**Bought it for RM63.00 for 200ml. They have promotions like any combos of 3(lotion,cream,showel gel) for RM149.00 which is RM13.00 cheaper for each.
Repurchase: YES YES YES!! 
**VS in Malaysia has lesser range compared to the US, there are some that I wish to try but it's not available in Malaysia. Sobs. 


Thank you for reading my reviews! 
My morning skincare routine is coming up next, stay tuned. xD


Follow me on:





No comments:

Post a Comment