Friday, April 3, 2015

MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE!

Hi everyone! Today i would like introduce to you my morning skincare routine. Soon, i'll be sharing my evening skincare routine and night skincare routine as well. And YES, i have 3 different routine everyday, so it's a little bit different from other people. xD 

In my life, I've used tons and tons of skincare products which i cant even count, but I'll just talk about my current favorites that changed my skin and do a review on them. Before that I would like to show you what my skin looks like before I start using them and how and why I got my hands on these products. If you would like to see the review, kindly scroll down to the review part~ 


So, this is how my skin looks like last year. But thank God to my new routine, my skin is clear now and waiting for the scars to go away with time. I don't believe in anti-scar cream so i'll let biology and time do their job. =D

My skin was at a very serious condition where all the acne appears and stayed for a very long time, for around 6 month i believe? The reason why I got them is because I don't have a proper routine at all. At that time, i don't believe in moisturizer, or eye cream, or toner sometimes. I don't use them all because my face it so greasy after using moisturizer. I've been to different facial salon which includes the New York Skin Solutions, and trust me, you won't wanna go into it. They caused more pimples on my face! 


My skin got so congested and I decided to go for a facial at Rachelle de Beauty at Serdang, Selangor.  Their beautician or therapist has at least 10 years of experiences in the industry and oh God, you should pay them a visit, their skin look amazing and you'll think that she's 25 when she actually 35 years old! I've bought a package of 3 sessions excluding the first trial, which makes it a total of 4. 4 times and my skin changed and cleared up.  

Rachelle de Beauty uses Decleor products and thats how i got my hands on Decleor Aroma Cleanse.  After that they taught me about a proper routine and of course i watched YouTubers doing skincare routine and decided to taylor one for myself and thats why I have it now. 

I've been trying out different products and these work best for me! =D



My current favourites! From left to right.


Step 1: Cleansing my face.

Using a foaming net, I poured a small amount of it and lather it up like a mousse texture because it cleanse better. This Decleor cleanser doesn't contain any preservatives so it will turn black after expiration due to oxidation. 

Smell: 10/10
**Smells good!
Packaging: 8/10
**Normal cap. Plastic bottle, quite sturdy.
Cleansing power: 8/10
**It's a morning cleanser, don't expect it to remove makeup. LOL. 
Price: Pricey.
**Bought it for RM105.00 after 10% discount from Rachelle de Beauty.
Repurchase: YES, if it ever finish. 

Step 2: Toning my face for better absorption.

Pouring a desired amount onto a cotton pad and apply unto my skin.  When you feel your toner isn't absorbing, it means you have a layer of dead skin and it's a sign that you should exfoliate. I am not a fan of patting toner with bare hands because i think it's pointless of doing that.  Toner with cotton pads are meant to slightly exfoliate everyday and boost absorption.  Patting on toners makes your product sit on your skin without being absorb. So, what's the point of patting with bare hands?

Smell: 8/10
**Smells ok!
Packaging: 6/10
**Normal TBS cap. I don't think it's travel friendly.
Hydration: 9/10
**It feels different compared to other toner. This is good oily skin too. I have oily-combo skin.
Price: Acceptable for TBS products. Considered cheap as well. 
**Bought it for RM 46.75 on 15% discount (Grand Prix Sale)
Repurchase: YES YES YES!! 
**I will buy alot to store up if TBS ever did a 50% sale on the Vitamin E range! 

Step 3: Essence time! 

I have 2 different essences that i looooved so much. They are the Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Essence and the Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Serum. The Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome serum is soooo expensive and I am on my fourth bottle so I'm saving it for "rescue routine".  I've been looking for serum that actually makes my skin fairer and thumbs up to Skinfood!! My skin is fairer within 2 weeks as promised by the salesgirl at the Skinfood counter. The serum is not made of chemicals like bleach and others, it's just tomato.  That's is why I gave it a try and I love it. It's not that expensive anyway. 

Smell: 10/10
**Smells good!
Packaging: 9/10
**Normal pump but very sturdy. The bottle is like a plastic-glass. 
Whitening results: 2 weeks or less. Depending on skintone desired. 
**Finally I'm a little bit fairer. 
Price: Acceptable for Skinfood products.
**Bought it for around RM 80 to RM90. Considered cheap for a 50ml of product.
Repurchase: YES YES YES!! 

Step 4: I care, Eye care. 

My 4th jar of eye cream.  The first eye cream i bought was from the Face Shop which doesn't work at all, 2nd from the New York Skin solution, it works but you need to apply the eye gel before eye cream, which is not time-saving. It got expired so i've thrown them away. 3rd was from the Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome range and finally I've got this! This Skinfood watery berry eye cream is amazing and worked all the time! I love it and it's a big jar, I wonder if i can finish it within 6 months because I only need a little. By the way, this eye cream makes a wonderful eyeshadow base, because it really does moisturize deeply into the skin. A fully plumped eyelids doesn't need an eyeshadow primer, seriously. 

Smell: 10/10
**Smells like fruit.
Packaging: 10/10
**Heavy Glass jar, the product is too much for 6 months usage.
Hydrating/moisturizing power: 100%
**I just love how it makes my eyes looking bright and awake.
Price: Acceptable for Skinfood products.
**Bought it for around RM 80 to RM90. Can't recall.  
Repurchase: YES !

Step 5: Moisturizer! 

Drugstore to high end, Origins makes wonderful moisturizer! I've been using it every morning as soon as i've got my hands on them. It sink so fast into my skin and keep my skin hydrated. This moisturizer is my holy grail product and i wanna recommend it to everyone who doesn't like to moisturize! You'll love it, you will! 

Smell: 10/10
**Smells amazing! 
Packaging: 8/10
**Glass jar!
Hydrating/moisturizing power: 100%
**I don't know if it was just me, but it evens out my skin tone ASAP after application! 
Price: Acceptable for Origins products. 
**Bought it for RM 115.00 along with some freebies.
Repurchase: YES YES YES!! 

Step 6: Protect me! 

2 different suncreen for different conditions. If I were to stay inside the room all day, I will go for the L'erbolario Suncream. It has UVA protection only and not oily or sticky. UVB only exist under the sun anyway but UVA exist EVERYWHERE!

If i'm about to headout to class or anywhere under the sun, I'll go for the L'Oreal UV Perfect.  It's abit oily but it makes a good base for makeup. I love it and its cheap! I love the packing, it's so travel friendly. 

Smell: Acceptable
Packaging: 10/10
**Twist-open cap. Very sturdy.
Protection: SPF50+++
**Good enough for an everyday sunscreen.
Price: Considered cheap.
**Bought it for RM 29.50 on discount at Aeon Midvalley. 
Repurchase: YES of course. 
**It has not break me out so YES, i will repurchase it if it ever runs out. 

So, that's all for my morning skincare routine. I hope you enjoy reading it and have a nice day! Please click the Google+ button if you like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment