Monday, March 30, 2015

SKINCARE REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP GENTLE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER

OH MY GOD! I love this thing over here. The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.


Since I had this, I fell in love in removing makeup. Yeap, you heard me right. Removing makeup. Before owning this I was using Sephora brand eye makeup remover and the Maybelline's as well. But this is, so far the best eye makeup remover ( and for the lips as well) of all and it's not that expensive like other brands, for example, M.A.C. The texture is different from MAC as well. 

Lipstick junkies, if you are wearing very stainy lipsticks, please go for MAC, they do the job like no other, just be careful not to pour out too much product because a few drops does the job. =D 

TBS Camomille Gentle Eye Makeup Remover removes every tiny bit of makeup on my eyes and my face and my lips! And they smell great.  I've emptied it but i didn't repurchase it yet because i've recently bought another holy grail of mine (introduced by Katheen Lights in her Feb Fav!), the Algenist Genius Cleanser which cost me RM130.00 at Sephora The Gardens.

Algenist is genius!! Balm to Oil to Milk, a three in one textured cleanser, how genius is that?! Gosh I love it, even if it doesn't remover super waterproof eyeliner, but i love it because i can feel that my pores are CLEANED. yeah. I'll do another review on it soon. 

So, i'm still removing my super waterproof eyeliner with this TBS Camomille. 

Back to the ratings:
Smell: 10/10
**Smells good!
Packaging: 8/10
**Normal TBS cap. Quite sturdy compared to the larger sizes.
Cleansing power: 100%
**I just love how it remove my eye makeup! 
Price: Acceptable for TBS products. Considered cheap as well. 
**Bought it for RM12.90. RM 45 for the bigger size if im not mistaken because I can't find it online. I think they discontinued it. 
Repurchase: YES YES YES!! 

Thank you for taking your time to read this. =D Hope that you have a nice day ahead! xD

Please leave questions or comments below and follow me on twitter and instagram! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment