Thursday, May 14, 2015

SKINCARE REVIEW: SEPHORA TRIPLE CLEASING WATER


Yeah! Another skincare review! 

Triple Action Cleansing Water by Sephora! 


Rating: 6/10

Price: RM 65.00 at Sephora Malaysia

A 400ml micellaire water lasted me for a six months or seven.  I've heard about people saying that it will slightly burn your eyes if you get some of it by accident.  Yes. it does but it doesn't bother me much because I just gently wipe it over my eyelids and I didn't press my cotton pads onto my eyelids so it won't get into my eyes.

Waterproof makeup? Definite will not come off. LOL.

I basically use this as a daily pre-cleansing step to take away my foundation, lip colour and sunscreen.  I don't use mascara, eyeliner and eye shadows on daily basis so it's fine for me.  After that, I'll just wash my face with my usual cleanser and proceed with toner and serum-in-oil.

Worth it or not? Depends on what kind of cleanser your are looking for.  

Another favourite of mine is the Clarins Cleansing Milk with Gentian.  It basically does the same job but it is more gentle.  A full review on it will be uploaded soon! Stay tuned. 

I hope you enjoy my review and I write again next time! 


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment