Friday, May 15, 2015

BODYCARE: AMWAY BODY SERIES DEODORANT & ANTIPERSPIRANT ROLL-ON

Looking for the best deodorant in town? Welcome to this article.  =D

 




Ratings: 10/10

Price: RM 20++
*can't recall

This baby lasted my for 6 months on daily usage.  
Even though you have the smelliest odor coming from your body, this can deal with it. 

It has a special technology that neutralize the odor-producing factors from your armpits and surprisingly you can also use this on your smelly feet, if you have one! 
Just roll-on some products onto your palm and apply it onto your feet. 

This product neutralizes the odor instead on covering your odor with perfume and fragrance, which what commonly-found deodorant does. 

I highly recommend this for anyone, and everyone who read this post! I'm hooked after first trial and I'm on my third bottle now! 



I hope you enjoy my review on my holy grail deodorant and thank you for your time! 


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment