Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SKINCARE REVIEW: THE BODYSHOP NUTRIGANICS "DROP OF YOUTH"


Hi everyone, this is my first review on a beauty product, and the reason why i started this is because i wanna keep track of how much i've been spending on my face. =)

I've got this since last April 2014.  Im transferring this post from my previous blog so I don't have any pictures of it. I'm sorry for that. teehee.. =p

This product claimed to be organic and i do believe so. It has a jelly-watery texture and they smell like plant (well, they really do smell like plant) . After applying this on the skin, it doesn't feel sticky at all.. It is fully absorbed into the skin.

How it is supposed to be used:
First of all, you have clean your face and use a toner before it. After that, you can use this Drop of Youth before any essence, serums and and moisturizer. I've used 2 to 3 drops per usage. 

How I practically used it:
I washed my face first and apply it directly onto my skin and just leave it there. Well probably that is not the best way of using it ...  i have large pores and super combination skin, too dry sometimes and super oily sometimes. Due to the oiliness, i don't apply moisturizer most of the time, unless i'm in an air-conditioned room. So.. i just use it as a toner and moisturizer and essence at the same time. 


The trick of using this product like is that you have to make sure you exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells to make this product fully absorbed (this apply to any beauty products too) into your skin. 

For more information on the ingredients of the product, please visit their webpage at www.thebodyshop.com

Volume: 30ml (last me for 6 months)

Price: RM 129.00 (updated)


* I've bought it in 2014 and 50% sale so the price was quite cheap. xD 

Rating: 4/5

Repurchase: No.

Pros: Light-weight texture, can fully absorb into the skin without feeling the oiliness or stickiness.

Cons: Pricey and i don't see OBVIOUS results. Besides, it is a bit drying if you're using it alone without a moisturizer. If you really like it, i would recommend you to buy it during sale season. 


I wanna thank everyone who read this post. I'm not sure if you'll like it but i'll keep on improving my blogging skills. Please leave a comment if you have any and have a nice day! =D  




No comments:

Post a Comment