Tuesday, June 16, 2015

SAVE YOUR SKIN AFTER A FEVER?!

     I'm currently at the most terrible stage in my life, which is being sick, fever, sore-throat, everything! I hate it. Thinking just the amount of dead skin cells built up on the surface of my skin cracks my nerves.  I looked like the dullest person on the earth at the moment! I wore makeup and my friend said "why you look so sad? Are you crying? " Well, that explains how worse my skin condition is. I told my friend that, "the matter of fact, I did wore makeup today, and I still look sick? " She kept silent and we moved on the other topics.  Honestly, I was quite shocked that I looked sick with makeup, and I thought I did my brows and lips! Holy.

     I went back to my room after that and started reading blogs and watch YouTube videos to see what inspires me and so on.  I went to the bathroom and saw my facial scrub and cleanser and stuff.  I suddenly feel like scrubbing my face. I thought, maybe a good polish routine with get me through! I went back to my room to find a cleanser and took off my makeup with my holy grail Algenist Genius Melting Cleanser. After rinsing the cleanser off I pat my face dry. Patting! Not wiping.

     Algenist Genius Melting Cleanser kinda melts the blackheads so it's a good pre-polishing cleanser for me. So, I moved on with the polishing step.  What I did was I squeezed out a generous amount of polishing scrub onto my dry fingers and worked it on my dry skin. No water required unless it's a clay scrub or anything that it very hard to work with.  I worked the polishing scrubs with my fingers and move in circular motion for like a minute or two. The important tips when doing this is to work the polishing scrub with a dry hands and face. The dry face makes the polishing beads glides or polish off the dead skin cells better.

     After that, i washed off the scrub as usual and woollaaa! My skin looked so much better! I quickly tone and moisturize my face with facial oil.  The facial oil is instantly absorbed into my skin and I feel so satisfied.  Of course, one time polishing or scrubbing does not bring you anywhere to very good skin. I polished my skin 3 times in a row to get back my normal skin, which means that, I polished at night, the next morning and evening. After i get back my normal skin, I now polish my skin every 3 days to maintain that healthy skin.

     This is what my skin looks like now! I wearing only foundation, nude lipstick, and did  my brows! No contour, eye-makeup or blush.  My face looked much much much better with foundation now!
(Sorry for the low-quality photos because I'm just using the front cam on my phone which does not have a good pixels ratio! )




My currently go-to polishing scrubs at the  Artistry Essentials Polishing Scrub.  I have found quite a good dupes for my high-end skincare routine. I will write a blog post on it after trying out for another week. And, I will update my current foundation routine as well!

In future, I will include some daily-life blog-post in this blog and I wanna start writing stories, like a novel, but a short one. I hope you guys like it!





Follow me on Twitter and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment