Friday, June 26, 2015

MINI BIRTHDAY HAUL! ♥

Mini Birthday Haul! 

This is the first time I blog about haul and I would like it to be my birthday haul! Yeap, it's my birthday and I'm excited to get myself  presents! 

Bath and Body Works are on sale now at Midvalley Megamall! I bought the 3 wick candle with 75% off, which is an amazing deal! I am so excited and gratefully delighted. I've always always always wanted one of those candles.  Out of so many scent, this Brazilian Blue Waters suits my taste the best, soothing and not overpowering.  I plan to go and buy more if there are other similar "oceany-watery" scent.  These are so expensive!! RM 108 each if i'm not mistaken. After 75% off, the price has gone down much much cheaper.

Ratings: 9/10
**The original price is just so expensive! 

Besides the candle, I've also got myself mascara from Kiss Me, and TBS Lip and Cheek Stain.  I've always wanted to try them and I finally did. They are AMAZEBALL! The mascara is so lengthening and natural. I'm so satisfied for that. And the best part, waterproof! I cannot take it off with micellar water, it can only be taken off by eye makeup remover.  

Ratings: 9/10
**Not that expensive but works wonderfully.

I found that the TBS Lip and Cheek stain cannot be used with cream products.  I had cream foundation and concealer and it does not stain at all! But the color is amazing! So natural and it is impossible to overdo your makeup with this. Even with multiple layers, the color on my lips still remains natural.  

Ratings: 9/10
**Hope that it can stay longer on my lips, like a 6 hour maybe? 



Now my room smells like resort! 


I had a blast, thank you to all my friends who wished me and celebrated my birthday! I love you! ♥



Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment