Monday, July 6, 2015

SKINCARE REVIEW: MY MASK TEAM!

Hi everybody! Today I would to introduce you my mask team!  These are the masks I've been using for the past few months.  They are really good and recommended to everyone! =D

And they are my all time favorites as well! 


1. KOSE Clear Turn Sheet Mask (HA and Collagen

I've asked my friend who went to Japan to help me purchase this over. The details are as shown in the link above.  What this really does is that it replenishes the nutrients in your skin layer.  Masking over your face for 5 minutes is enough for all the absorption of nutrients from the serum.  Each sheet mask is well-soaked in serum so your don't have to go through all the trouble applying serums evenly or afraid that your serum doesn't work.  The opening of the packaging is the sticker type and it travels quite well, I mean for a 2 hours flight. The sticker can hold the serum well. For better protection, it is better to wrap it with a cling wrap or plastics before putting it on top of your clothes or other belongings when travelling. =D

Ratings! 
Moisture: 10/10
Performance (as promised): 10/10
Travel-friendly: 8/10
Price: Very reasonable (if purchased from Japan and not through shipping)





This is the first high-end mask that I've ever purchased.  It lasted so long and I love it. I used it almost every week before the Origins Out Of Trouble mask! It soaks up all my oil and clean them. Feels refreshing. 

Ratings! 
Moisture: 6/10 **means skin texture after you wash it off.
Performance (as promised): 10/10
Travel-friendly: 10/10
Price: Quite reasonable as it lasted so long.


This is the second Origins product I've purchased.  I apply a generous amount onto my face to make sure it really soothes all my pimples and blemishes and also to prevent future pimples when I feel that they are "popping" out soon.  The first time I used it, I felt itchy and I don't know why but after that it was all fine and good. I was wondering if anyone else experience the same thing as well, please let me know. Just curious. haha. =D

Ratings! 
Moisture: 8/10 **means skin texture after you wash it off.
Performance (as promised): 9/10
Travel-friendly: 10/10
Price: Quite pricey in the beginning but it's worth it, comparing it to how much facial sessions cost.


This is one of the best mask created by the brand Sasatinnie (made in Korea)! I've tried other ingredients but this one is the best, and the one made of bamboo extract as well. Specifically this one, it makes your skin feels tight and soft. It contains Snake peptide to even out wrinkles, Licorice root extract and Cnidium Officinale root extract the deeply hydrate the skin. I just love it, but before using this, you have to scrub your face to remove the dead skin cells for better absorption. 

Ratings! 
Moisture: 10/10
Performance (as promised): 10/10
Travel-friendly: 10/10
Price: It is quite pricey if considering of using it everyday. 



That's all for now, I hope you enjoy reading my review, and I'll write again next time! 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and hit the Google+ button to share! 






No comments:

Post a Comment